Tuesday, March 3, 2009

February update!

As promised, here's a photo of my lovely valentines gift from the Free People Valentine Swap. Aren't they great!?


Purple knitted headband with bow (doubles as a bow-tie?),
fabric covered hair clip, and 4 coordinating photo magnets
with hand written note and stitched design card.
It was all wrapped in pink heart ribbon too :)


I taught myself how to knit a few weeks ago and knitted a very long, mustard colored scarf for myself. I've started a few other scarves that are on hold right now because I need more yarn. But here is a finished project I'm giving to a friend as a late Christmas gift. It's thicker, mustard colored yarn. I've found that I'm partial to the chunky yarn because it takes less time to knit a project!


1.5 scanes of Chunky yarn, knitted with size 15 needle

How did my photographs turn out? I'm actually impressed and pleased by my little hand made lightbox.

3 comments:

what_a_biznatch said...

the photographs are great! i was just like in my head realizing how clean and crisp your blog is and couldn't figure it out! that must be it!!! beauts!

Unknown said...

thank you. i'm all about clean and crisp.

Leslie said...

you got a sweet headband too? Mine is yellow and I LOVE it!

the pictures look great! I think your light box does the job well. I really need to get to making mine.