Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sorry for neglecting my blog for so long! Here's a quick update as to what's been happening.

Got together with good buddy, Anna, and Jess of KnitsbyJess for a night of knitting!

Jess & me working on our own projects

Anna showing Dena how it's "done"

Even the kitty wanted to learn


Darin and I are moving at the end of March, so, I've been sorting through our belongings, getting rid of a lot of junk and packing the rest. Here, our kitty, Mabel, is enjoying new places to rest in empty crevices.


A couple weeks ago, I got to go to the Minnesota Zoo with my friend, Lindsay. She and her husband have a membership there, so I got to go for free! Thanks, Lindsay!

Close up Tiger through glass window

I will update more later about the Free People Valentines Day Craft Swap I was involved in.

1 comment:

The Rojas's said...

well it's about time you blogged! i've been waiting! thanks for the update! miss ya mar!!