So, I haven't had time to update my blog. I put in three 12 hour work days this week and didn't feel like doing much else. Darin had his first softball game on Monday night which I went to with Kate. I've been staying up a little later than usual to watch the Olympics (congrats to US gymnasts Nastia Liukin and Shawn Johnson on their gold and silver medals in the women's all around competiton). Tonight the girls and I are heading to Iowa for Becky's wedding shower/bachelorette party!
I didn't run all week which I fear is going to hurt me next weekend during the Milk Run. At least Dena is in about as poor shape as me so we can finish last together. Ha!
Hopefully next week I can find time to upload some photos from our cabin weekend. TTYL.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment