
It's Monday. And it definitely feels like it. I envy the school teachers and school-goers - it's President's Day - so they don't have to go to work and school. Lucky, lucky them.I took about 100 pictures of Darin the other night. His hair had gotten ridiculously shaggy in the back - that highschool boy look. He had been bugging me for weeks to give him a cut. I finally agreed to the trim on Sunday night. As you can see to the left, we kept the lovely curls in front.
Also featured in the two photos is Darin's new guitar. With saved birthday and Christmas money, he ordered it and it was delivered earlier last week. Aren't they a cute pair?
Confession: I can't really fix everything with a pair of scissors.
2 comments:
You should have Aaron post your link on b-ski
Cool - I wish you were here to fix my glasses with your sissors..they got bent out of shape traveling to Tamarack Ski Resort in Idaho last weekend. (...perks of being a student....)
Post a Comment