Friday, February 29, 2008

For the weekend

After a long week of laziness, I'm planning on being productive this weekend. My to do list:

* finish scrapping two circle journals

* print photos to send to a friend and make small scrapbook

* clean and organize apartment

* organize bills

* start packing up stuff I don't use very often


Darin and I are moving at the end of March! We're going to look at a few places in Richfield.

Also, I wanted to share my talented friend with you. She's an amazing singer/songwriter and I wish the best for her. She just needs to be discovered!



You can listen to her songs at:

http://www.myspace.com/monicawilliamsband

She has since gotten married, and to a musician, and they are now The Lemon Tree. You can listen to their music here:


http://www.myspace.com/thelemontreemusic

3 comments:

dbaluczynski said...

It's not laziness if you're sick! You need to rest to let your body fight the infection. (Do I sound like a MOM!)

Dena said...

did you get your list done?

Unknown said...

most of it!