Hello friends. It's been a while since I've written, but I'm hoping to begin again regularly. There have been a lot of changes in my life over the last few months and still many more to come in the next few!
Darin and I have been on a spiritual journey over the last year, which has been amazing. We have found a new church that has been such a blessing to us. We thank God daily for his grace and mercy and sovereignty over our lives.
Secondly, we are expecting our first child in the Spring! Praise the Lord! Some of you may know that we've been praying for a child for the past few years. My PCOS (explanation blog here) makes it more difficult to get pregnant. Lord willing, Baby Dalida will arrive around April 20th, 2012. The first trimester was pretty rough on me. I had morning sickness pretty much all the time. But, thankfully, I am starting to feel better now that I'm moving into the second trimester. I am in my 14th week and Baby D is the size of a lemon, and I've got a little belly (on top of my previously existing belly, that is). We're planning on finding out the gender (I've been getting this question alot) as soon as we can. I've still got at least another month to go before that's possible.
And lastly, Darin and I will be home owners by the end of the year, Lord willing! We have been house hunting over the last few months and have put an offer on a house. We are just waiting to hear back whether it is accepted or not. I am excited and anxious! It will be so nice to have our own place.
The weather here in MN is starting to cool down. It's been in the 40's and 50's in the morning and hasn't risen above 60 in a few days. I'm starting to feel giddy over the crisp, fresh air and the pumpkins and apple cider. I made a pot of Borscht soup last night and knitted a baby hat last week (blog to come, most likely). I just love the fall.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss you! I am so excited for all the great things God is doing in your lives!
Post a Comment