skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, January 3, 2011
DIY: Headband
Hello! Happy New Year! Just wanted to share this rosette wire headband I made, based on one I saw at American Apparel. If you'd like the DIY directions, I've posted them on my
HeadsTwogether blog.
1 comment:
C.
said...
You're so creative, I love this!
January 10, 2011 at 12:03 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
My Other Stuff
My Design Blog
My Organizing Blog
Heads Twogether Blog
Etsy Store
Flickr Photos
Other Cool Stuff
Apartment Therapy
Chrisco Designs
Craftster.org
Eclecticoiffeur
Emily Steffen Photography
Etsy.com
Ferm Living
JessieMadeThis
Keep Designing
Skyward Impressions Screenprinting
SoZealous
Toms Shoes
UrbanPosture
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(13)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(4)
Conscious Eating
Top 3 Picks
DIY: Headband
Happy New Year & Goals
►
2010
(13)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(37)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(79)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
1 comment:
You're so creative, I love this!
Post a Comment