Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just some thoughts

I got an email from my church this week about Karl Kussulke's death. The email was brief, mentioning one of our "long time attenders" had died and it gave the information about when and where the funeral was taking place. Little did I know, at the time, that Karl Kussulke was a former Vikings player. What I found out, is that his 10 year career ended when he was paralyzed in a motorcycle accident. One of my friends, who also attends Oak Hills Church, went to his visitation last night and she told me kind of a cool thing. On the back of the funeral notice thing, it said "Being in a wheelchair is an inconvenience. Living without Jesus Christ is a real handicap."

Clip about Karl

1 comment:

Erin @ soZealous said...

Hey! I like you, therefore, I am tagging you. See my blog for details:)