Sunday, June 29, 2008

A pleasant Suprise

So, it is super nice outside today. Not too hot, but definitely not too cold. Earlier this afternoon, I decided to take a walk and check out a park in Edina that I have often jogged by. I brought a book along to read, as well as my digital camera. Originally I thought I'd attempt to be a creative photographer as I happened upon various yellow objects.


This was very lame in comparison to what I was about to discover. This park wasn't just a park.


















It had mini golf! And paddle boats you could rent and paddle down the "river." I even saw a Crane (is that what it's called?)!

Anyway, it was a really really great experience walking around in the sunshine and gentle breeze. I read my book by the cute little fountain before walking home. I will definitely frequent this park in the future.

3 comments:

Lonely Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diane Baluczynski said...

Can I come too?

darin said...

Mullet Naster.